RSA Mission Statement
Our Mission is to promote excellence and continue to be the most unified and successful Jiu-Jitsu school in the State of Hawaii by:
- Providing an optimal training environment wherein the art known as Gracie Jiu-Jitsu is taught in its purity and in its entirety.
- Striving to implement the most effective Jiu-Jitsu advancements of the day.
- Perfecting techniques, strategies, and training methods to achieve the highest levels of performance.
- Maintaining a clean, organized and comfortable facility.
- Promoting camaraderie and unity through positive and friendly interaction.
- Upholding the values of loyalty, integrity, humility, compassion, self-awareness, hard work, and physical fitness.
- Taking our vision and goals seriously, but not taking ourselves too seriously.
- Striving today to be better than yesterday.
(Left to Right) RSA instructor Jay Oliveria, Paul Walker and Grandmaster Relson Gracie
The Four Pillars of Jiu-Jitsu Mastery
Students are given the best instruction possible based on years of expertise and training by seasoned Gracie Jiu-Jitsu competitors and teachers.
Peak Performance: Guided and Self-Directed Sparring
Students have ample opportunities to practice Jiu-Jitsu within a flexible academy schedule and numerous training partners of all levels.
Sustaining an Optimal Culture
Students maintain a culture of mutual respect, loyalty and hard work. Every member thrives in an environment of positivity and excellence.
Unrelenting Service to the Team
All instructors, staff and students are there for the benefit of the entire team. Whether or not a member has a technical question, a suggestion or financial difficulties: service and helpfulness is key - period.